TAYLOR SWIFT OFFICIAL ONLINE STORE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TAYLOR SWIFT™ ELECTRONIC GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE FOR U.S. CUSTOMERS ONLY FOR PURCHASE AND USE ONLINE AT:
1. PURCHASE AND DELIVERY OF ELECTRONIC GIFT CERTIFICATES: The Taylor Swift™ Electronic Gift Certificate is available for purchase by customers shopping the Online Store within the continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico (the "Purchaser"), in the amount of $10.00, $25.00, $50.00, $75.00, or $100.00 United States Dollars. The Purchaser will pay for the face value of the Electronic Gift Certificate without paying any associated fee or tax. Prior to purchase, the Purchaser must identify the intended recipient of the Electronic Gift Certificate by supplying us with the name and email address of the intended recipient (the "Recipient"). Purchaser will be given the opportunity to send the Recipient a special message along with the Electronic Gift Certificate. We will notify the Recipient of the Electronic Gift Certificate, along with instructions on how to redeem the Electronic Gift Certificate and any special message from the Purchaser, by emailing the Recipient at the email address supplied by the Purchaser. The Electronic Gift Certificate purchase is subject to the credit card and security processing of the transaction, but each Recipient should receive notification of the electronic gift certificate within twenty-four (24) hours of the purchase.
2. REDEMPTION OF THE ELECTRONIC GIFT CERTIFICATE: You must have or create a registered account with the Online Store to redeem the Electronic Gift Certificate. After the initial registration of the Electronic Gift Certificate, the available funds are non-transferrable. The Online Store will keep track of the balance of your Electronic Gift Certificate and the balance will be viewable to you by logging into your account. The Recipient may only use the Electronic Gift Certificate towards the purchase of eligible goods from the Online Store for shipment to physical addresses within the continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. The Electronic Gift Certificate may not be redeemed for international shipping orders or for shipment to military addresses or P.O. Boxes. Any credit created by the return of a product purchased with the Electronic Gift Certificate will be credited back to the Electronic Gift Certificate accessible in your account. If the returned product was only partially purchased with the Electronic Gift Certificate, the amount paid with the Electronic Gift Certificate will be credited back to to the Electronic Gift Certificate in your account before any other credit is made.
3. EXPIRATION DATES: The funds on the Electronic Gift Certificate do not expire, but after a certain period of time in accordance with or as required by law, we may remit the cash associated with any unused balances to certain states pursuant to their abandoned property laws. Once we remit the funds to such a state, if the Recipient (or any other person) attempts to redeem the Electronic Gift Certificate, it may no longer be redeemed and we may direct the Recipient (or other person) to the state’s government instead.
4. RESTRICTIONS: All Electronic Gift Certificate purchases are final, and will not be refundable or redeemable for cash or credit, unless required by law. Please protect the code for the Electronic Gift Certificate. The risk of loss for the Electronic Gift Certificate passes to the Purchaser upon our electronic transmission of the Electronic Gift Certificate to the designated Recipient. We are not responsible for the loss or theft of the Electronic Gift Certificate. We reserve the right to correct the balance of the Electronic Gift Certificate due to any accounting or computerized errors.
5. CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you need assistance with any aspect of the purchase, receipt, or use of the Electronic Gift Certificate or in viewing your balance, please contact Customer Service by email.